How to Fix Audio & Video Sync Issues in MOV File?
You might have gone through a situation where your video track in an MOV file was playing quite faster than audio track. While encountering such a situation, what you did to overcome that situation? Probably you might have closed that media player and tried to play that MOV file on another media player. Were you able to resolve that issue by then?
I know what you are going to tell. You could not resolve that issue. It is because audio video sync problem in an MOV file cannot resolve easily if you switch between media players. Don’t worry. You are not going to face this issue anymore. Without any difficulty you can make use of MOV Repair software, for fixing audio video sync issues in MOV files within few steps. This advanced software performs an in-depth scan of the MOV file and effectively fix audio video sync problem in MOV. This software can also be used to
fix audio delay in MP4 video on different systems.
Various Causes behind Audio Video Sync problem in MOV Files:
- Incomplete Transfer/Download of MOV Files: Any interruption in transfer/ downloading of MOV files, may result in the file header of such files which is ultimately leads to file corruption. As an after effect of this, Audio Video Sync issue may happen.
- Improper Editing: If you use any untrusted video editors for editing an MOV file, it may also lead to a MOV sync error.
- Video Audio Length Difference: Any mismatch in the lengths of video and audio frame tracks, may eventually result in sync error.
- Incompatible Media Player: Some media players which are incompatible with MOV files, is a possible cause to the corruption of MOV files. It may eventually lead into audio video sync problem in MOV files.
Features of MOV Repair Software
- This software provides detailed information at every step for
installation and fixing audio video sync issues in MOV. You can
effortlessly install this tool on Windows and Mac operating systems
that have at least 1 GB of RAM.
- Using this software, you can preview a repaired file before saving
it into a safe location. You can save the healthy file into any
location accessible at that time.
- This application reads corrupted or damaged MOV file and recreates
audio and video data streams. After creation of these data streams it
adjoins them to make a new file that has all characteristics of the
- It is an ideal for fixing audio video sync issues in MOV files of
very large size.
- In addition, it is considered as the reliable tool to
restore sound in MOV video file, fix corrupted MOV file after header corruption, virus attacks, repair corrupted GoPro video files, and so on.
- A nominal disk space of 50MB is only require for the installation
of this software.
- This tool supports both 32 and 64 bit operating systems for fixing
audio video sync issues in MOV.
- You can use this software on Mac operating system versions such
as, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.7
Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and Mac OS
X 10.5 Leopard.
- Windows Operating system versions that supports installation of
this software are Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows
XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- This software is read only i.e. it just extracts data from damaged
file, repairs it and finally save those contents into a new, healthy
- You can contact the free technical support anytime for clarifying
your doubts regarding the use of this
MOV repair software.
Steps to Repair Audio Video Sync issues in MOV File:
Step 1: Download and Install MOV Repair software and launch it by clicking on desktop icon to
fix audio video sync issue in MOV video file as shown in Figure 1
Figure 1 : Home Window
Step 2: After launching it, you will come across to a new window where you need to click on "Open" button in order to
browse for your corrupted MOV video file. As soon as your file gets uploaded, the repair button located at the down of the window will turn green. Once it turns green then you need to click on "Repair" button in order to start the repair process as shown in Figure 2
Figure 2 : Select MOV file facing sync issue
Step 3: Immediately after this, a new window will appear where you can see the repairing process as shown in Figure 3
Figure 3 : Repairing Window
Step 4: Once your repair process gets over and your file gets fixed, a new window will open where you easily preview your fixed file by clicking on "Preview repaired file" button as shown in Figure 4
Figure 4 : Preview Window