MOV Repair Software
- Automated process to repair corrupt MOV files within a few minutes
- Repair MOV clip that is damaged due to the faulty firmware of camcorder
- Facilitates QuickTime MOV repair on Mac OS X
MOV is a multimedia file format container which contains more than one track. Each track keeps a specific type of data like audio, subtitle, video, and still images. Each track of MOV video file contains a digitally-encoded specific format media stream. This MOV file is also known as QuickTime file format and saved on system drive with .mov file extension. This file format is developed by Apple for their Mac-based operating systems, but now it is also supported by Microsoft Windows systems. Besides these advanced features of MOV video file, sometimes, it can also get damaged by which users are not able to play it with their video player. This corruption of MOV file can be cause of a human mistake or due to any technical issues.
Are you facing such MOV video file corruption issue? Do you want to repair damaged MOV video file? If yes, then there is no need to worry about the corruption because you can easily fix it by using a power full repair application like MOV Repair. This hassle-free utility is specially designed with the help of the advanced repairing algorithms to fix all corrupt or damaged MOV video files without any more difficulty. With the help of this ready to use app, you can repair and fix broken MOV and MP4 video files which is not playing with QuickTime player. This tool has enough power to repair large sized corrupted MOV video file just by following few simple mouse clicks. During repairing process, MOV Repair tool separates both audio and video tracks and adjoin them after completion of repainting process.
How MOV Video Files Get Corrupt/Damaged?
- While downloading MOV file from internet, if any interruption happens such as system goes off in between the process, slow internet connection, etc. then there is a chance of downloaded MOV file may get corrupted.
- At the time of transferring MOV video files from one system drive to other or transferring happening between system drive and externally connected drive, if you eject the drive or forcefully cancel the process, then the MOV file which is being transferred can get damaged and deny to play with player.
- In computer, every file has a header which contains some important information about the file like creation date and time, file extension, signature, author and others. All of these info is required for accessing the file. If the header of MOV video file gets corrupted, then you will not be able to play it.
- During converting the MOV video file to another file format for playing it with other electronic device such as mobile phone, video player, etc. and also uploading it over internet, if any error arises by which this conversion process get terminated, then it can lead to MOV video file corruption.
Salient Features of MOV Repair Software:
- MOV Repair app is capable of repairing damaged, corrupted, broken or non-playable MOV file on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008 without any other issues.
- With the help of this read-only app, you can repair and fix MOV video file which can be recorded with any electronic devices including GoPro camera, smartphones, camcorders, as well as other digital cameras within few simple mouse clicks easily.
- Not only limited to Microsoft Windows computer, MOV Repair app can also be utilized to fix damaged MOV file on Mac OS X including High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
- This advanced utility allows you to repair damaged MOV video file which can be any brands of camcorder including Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Fujifilm, Toshiba, etc. easily.
- This easy to use tool is also able to repair and fix recovered MOV file which is not playing after recovering it by using a faulty application without any other difficulty.
Guidelines to fix MOV Video file
Step 1: Run the MOV Repair Software on your computer
Step 2: You then need to select the corrupt MOV file that needs to be fixed
Step 3: Click on the Repair button to trigger the fixing process
Step 4: Upon a successful scan the repaired MOV video can be saved to a suitable location
Repair Unplayable MOV Video File